The Blues 14 Fund understands the importance of our grants to a variety of charitable organizations. We will make every effort to continue to support organizations that rely on our grants.
In order to make a meaningful impact in the St. Louis community, the St. Louis Blues 14 Fund focuses on four areas of giving and provides funding to organizations and projects dedicated to:
Cancer Care & Awareness
- Cancer awareness, prevention, and treatment for pediatric and adult cancer patients and their families.
Health & Wellness
- Programs that focus on awareness, prevention and treatment of childhood diseases
- Programs that promote physical activity, nutrition, and mental well-being of area children.
- Preference will be given to wellness programs that involve hockey and requests for the Blues Street Hockey Program.
- Educational programs that focus on special needs in the community.
- Programs that present an important initiative to area children (i.e, diversity, character education).
Youth & Amateur Hockey Development
- Development of youth and amateur hockey through learn-to-play programs and scholarship, as well as the Blues Street Hockey Program.
Grant applications for the 2015-16 season are not currently being accepted.
© 2014 St. Louis Blues 14 Fund