Last game: Scoreless on two shots in 16:55 TOI, Apr. 25 @ NSH...had two hits
- Marks his fourth playoff appearance in the last five seasons
- Has appeared in four Stanley Cup Playoffs with St. Louis (four) and Pittsburgh, scoring 2-8=10 points with 24 PIM in 24 games
- Advanced to the Western Conference Semifinal with St. Louis in 2012, recording career highs in assists (4), points (1-4=5) and appearances (9)
2015-16 Regular Season:
- Split his ninth NHL season with Anaheim and Pittsburgh, combining for 12-24=36 points with 62 PIM in 71 games
- Following his Jan. 15 acquisition by Anaheim, collected 8-12=20 points with a +12 rating and 34 PIM in 28 games with the Ducks
- Averaged a point per game along with a +10 rating in his first 12 contests with Anaheim (5-7=12)
- Suffered a shoulder separation on Mar. 20 @ WPG and missed the final 11 games of the regular season
-- Tied a career-high by scoring two goals on March 10 vs. Dallas.
-- Posted 30 points (13g, 17a) in the last 48 games and had 12 points (6g, 6a) in the last 17 games.
-- Ranked second on the team with 35 assists, third on the team with 50 points (15g, 35a), fourth with 161 shots and third with a plus-13 rating.
-- Posted a plus-or-even rating in 66 of the 81 games he has played in.
-- Notched 12 multi-point games this season, 11 two-point games and 1 three-point game.
-- Played in his 100th NHL game on Jan. 3 vs. Columbus.
-- Posted a career-high five-game point streak from Dec. 8-16, collecting five points (0g, 5a) over the span.
-- Played in the NHL YoungStars game for the second consecutive season.
2008-09: Notched his first career playoff point (assist) in game three on April 19 vs. Vancouver ... Had five hits in game two on April 17 at Vancouver ... Made his playoff debut in game one on April 15 at Vancouver, recording four penalty minutes.