- Logged a team-high 30:22 of ice time and had an assist in his Stanley Cup Playoff debut on April 17 vs. Minnesota.
2013-14 REGULAR SEASON
- Led all Colorado defensemen with 39 points, tying his career high set in 2009-10 with St. Louis.
- Also led all Avs defensemen with a career-high 30 assists.
- Finished third among team blueliners in goals (9).
- Led the Avalanche in ice time at 23:00 per game.
- Was the first Avalanche player to average over 23 minutes a night since Kyle Quincey in 2009-10 (23:37).
Is sidelined indefinitely with a torn ACL and a tear to his MCL in his right knee.