- Recorded his 14th victory and second shutout of the season on Nov. 25 vs. NYR
- Has made 124 saves on 128 shots over the past four games (.969 save percentage)
- Has won eight of his past 12 decisions
- Ranks fourth (multiple goalies) in the NHL with 14 victories
- Ranks seventh in the NHL with a 2.03 GAA and ranks ninth with a .932 save %
- His 5-0-0 start to the 2013-14 season was his best career start to a season and is also a career-best winning streak
- Has only allowed more than two goals in a game four times this season
- Became first goalie in Lightning history to win eight of his first 10 decisions of a season
-- Stopped six of eight shots in a relief effort on Dec. 11 at Los Angeles (2-6).
-- Stopped 39 of 43 shots in a 5-4 shootout loss on Nov. 6 at San Jose.
-- Made his first career NHL start, earning his first career win on Oct. 25 vs. Florida, turning away all 12 shots he faced, combining for a shutout and left the game in the 3rd period due to a lower body injury.
-- Made his NHL debut on Oct. 24 vs. Los Angeles, turning away 15 of 17 shots, becoming the tallest goaltender in NHL history.
-- Played in 33 games with the Rivermen, registering an 15-16-1 record, a .897 save percentage along with a 2.81 goals against average.
Is looking to make his playoff debut.