- Has missed Games 1, 2 & 3versus Montreal with an upper body injury
2013-14 Regular Season
- Ranked fourth in the NHL for victories with 37
- Ranked in the Top-10 in the NHL for both goals-against average and save percentage
- Missed the final three games of the regular season with an upper body injury
- Won his 37th game of the season, making 25 saves on 26 shots, on Apr. 1 vs. MTL
- Set a new Lightning franchise record for wins in a season with 31 on Mar. 15 vs. NJD
- Recorded a Lightning franchise-best 48 saves, earning second star honors on Jan. 19 at CAR
- Posted a 3-0-1 record against Montreal during the regular season to go along with a .94 goals-against average and .962 save percentage
-- Stopped six of eight shots in a relief effort on Dec. 11 at Los Angeles (2-6).
-- Stopped 39 of 43 shots in a 5-4 shootout loss on Nov. 6 at San Jose.
-- Made his first career NHL start, earning his first career win on Oct. 25 vs. Florida, turning away all 12 shots he faced, combining for a shutout and left the game in the 3rd period due to a lower body injury.
-- Made his NHL debut on Oct. 24 vs. Los Angeles, turning away 15 of 17 shots, becoming the tallest goaltender in NHL history.
-- Played in 33 games with the Rivermen, registering an 15-16-1 record, a .897 save percentage along with a 2.81 goals against average.
Is looking to make his playoff debut.