* Did not dress in the Penguins' last five games (May 2 vs. MTL to May 10 at MTL).
* Appeared in five consecutive games (Apr. 18 to Apr. 30) recording 11 blocked shots over the span.
* Has nine points (3G-6A) and a plus-20 rating in 60 career post-season games.
2009-10 REGULAR SEASON
* Appeared in his 800th NHL game versus Tampa Bay Mar. 31.
* Led the team with 137 blocked shots despite missing 20 games this season.
* Seven of his nine assists this season were recorded in 30 road games.
-- Blocked six shots on April 7 at Phoenix and has tallied at least one blocked shot in 59 of the 69 games he played in.
-- Posted a plus-or-even rating in 32 of his previous 39 games, posting a plus-14 over-the-span and ranked 4th on the team with a plus-11 rating.
-- Returned to the line-up on Jan. 13 at Calgary after missing the previous 11 games due to a fractured left ring finger.
-- Skated in his 700th career NHL game on Dec. 13 at San Jose.
-- Notched his first assist of the season on Nov. 29 vs. Edmonton.
-- Blocked 10 shots on Nov. 6 at San Jose.
-- Skated in his 100th game as a Blue on Nov. 5 at Anaheim.
-- Scored his first goal of the season on Oct. 16 vs. Dallas.
-- Made his season debut on Oct. 10 vs. Nashville.
2008-09: Posted three blocked shots in game three on April 19 vs. Vancouver ... Blocked two shots in game two on April 17 at Vancouver ... Made his Blues playoff debut in game one on April 15 at Vancouver, posting two hits, two blocked shots and four penalty minutes.
2005-06: Notched five points (2g, 3a) while blocking 64 shots in 17 postseason games ... Missed Game seven of the Eastern Conference Finals at Carolina with strep infection in his leg... Scored the game-winning goal on May 20 at Carolina. 2000-01: Scored his first career playoff goal in overtime in a 4-3 win in Game Two on April 14 at Philadelphia. 1999-2000: Played in one game. 1998-99: Was tied for first in the NHL with a plus-13 rating ... Appeared in 21 postseason matches, collecting three assists and 24 penalty minutes, helping the Sabres win the Eastern Conference Championship. 1996-97: Skated in his first career NHL playoff game on April 19 vs. Ottawa.