(for Mac or iOS devices)
Import the schedule to your Apple device using iCal and get automatic updates if a game time changes. To get started, simply click here on your desktop or mobile device and select the "ICAL" option.
(with a Google account)
Add the schedule to your desktop, laptop or any mobile device that syncs to your Google Calendar. This option features automatic updates if a game time changes. Simply click here and select "GOOGLE" to begin installation.
Get automatic updates to Outlook if a game time changes. Click here and select "OUTLOOK" to begin. Please note that you will NOT be able to sync to a mobile device using this method. If you want to sync for Outlook, try our manual import option. Click here for instructions.
Import the schedule as Facebook events. To get started, just click here, select "FACEBOOK" and log in with your Facebook username and password.
Get the schedule for your Yahoo! account and sync to any device that can sync to your Yahoo! Calendar. Click here for easy install instructions.
|Blues Mobile App
Skip the download. Just launch the Blues mobile app and get access to the schedule any time! The app is available for Android and iPhone. Click here to learn more.
Instructions for Importing and Syncing Using Outlook
If you would like to import the Blues schedule using Outlook AND would like to import to your mobile device, use one of the following options:
To sync to an iPhone, iPad or iPod:
We recommend you use the iCal option for syncing to your iOS device. You can still use the Outlook option for your desktop or laptop version of Outlook.
To sync to an Android device:
Option 1: Use the Google Calendar option. Once installed, launch your Calendar app, go to "Settings" and make sure the "Blues" calendar is set to display. This option provides automatic updates.
Option 2: Manually import the schedule to Outlook by downloading a .CSV file of the 2014-15 schedule. This option WILL sync to your mobile device but will NOT provide automatic updates if a schedule changes. To use this option, follow the eight steps below.
- Save the schedule1415.csv file to your computer by right clicking THIS LINK. Select "Save Target As," "Save File As" or "Save Link As" (depending on the browser you use) and save the file to your computer. Remember where you save this file.
- In Outlook, select File and click Import and Export
- Highlight Import from another program or file, and click next.
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click next.
- Select schedule1415.csv on your computer as the file to import.
- Select your Calendar for the destination folder.
- Check Calendar to import the entire schedule.
- Click Finish to update your Outlook Calendar.
Instructions for Yahoo! Calendar
Import the Blues schedule to your calendar at Yahoo! Follow the instructions below to get started.
1. Copy this URL:
2. Go to calendar.yahoo.com and log in to your Yahoo! account.
3. Click the Settings icon next to “Subscribed” (see blue circle on the screenshot below).
4. Select “Subscribe to other Calendars”.
5. Paste the link you copied into the “iCal Address” box and set a title for your calendar.
6. Click “Continue”, and you’re done! Your new calendar should be listed on the left under “Subscribed."