Hockey Fights Cancer
Join the Blues in the fight against cancer
Nov. 1 vs. Colorado Avalanche
The Blues and Blues 14 Fund are proud to support Hockey Fights Cancer™ throughout the month of October and November.
On Saturday, Nov. 1, the Blues will host our annual Hockey Fights Cancer night. Volunteers will be at each entrance selling Hockey Fights Cancer logo lapel pins and t-shirts. Lapel pins will cost $5. T-shirts will cost $20 each. Sizes available are small-XL. In addition, a special silent auction will take place at section 119. Fans can bid on autographed items from the 2014-15 Blues team.
$5 from every ticket purcahsed through the offer code below will go towards a cancer charity, and each ticket also includes a Hockey Fights Cancer bracelet.
If you are interested in learning more about these organizations, please visit their information table located around the Scottrade Center concourse on Saturday, November 1.
• American Cancer Society will be located at section 101.
• Be The Match will be located at section 123. Be The Match will have staff on-hand to allow fans to join the bone marrow donor registry.
• Friends of Kids with Cancer will be located at section 108.
• Leukemia & Lymphoma Society will be located at section 106.
• The National Children’s Cancer Society will be located at section 114.
• St. Louis Ovarian Cancer Awareness will be located at section 125.
In 2013, the Blues supported the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Friends of Kids with Cancer through a special auction. In addition, the Blues selected the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Friends of Kids with Cancer to receive a $5,000 grant.
|SPECIAL TICKET OFFER|
Purchase tickets using the "Find Tickets" button below and $5 of each ticket sold will support Hockey Fights Cancer. Buyers will also receive a Hockey Fights Cancer bracelet. Enter the offer code below in the "Got An Offer Code?" box when purchasing.