Komen Race for the Cure
Saturday, June 14 | Downtown St. Louis
Online registration for the Blues / FS Midwest team is now closed!
The Blues and FOX Sports Midwest are teaming up once again for the Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure. The race is scheduled to take place on Saturday, June 14 in downtown St. Louis.
Registration for this year's team is closed. All fans that joined before the deadline will receive a commemorative team T-shirt and an official Race for the Cure participant T-shirt. In addition, team members are invited to enjoy special pre-race activities outside Scottrade Center (more details below).
All team members that raise $100 or more will receive a ticket voucher good for a 2014-2015 Blues weekday game in October or November (blackout dates may apply). Each of the top three fundraisers on the team will win a special prize from the St. Louis Blues!
If you are a breast cancer survivor, you will be eligible to receive a special pink team T-shirt (instead of the regular team T-shirt) and will be recognized at the pre-race activities.
T-Shirt Pick Up
Team T-shirts will be distributed at the times listed below at the Scottrade Center atrium at 14th & Clark (near the Ford Box Office at Scottrade Center). If you are picking up shirts for a group of six or more, please e-mail a list of names to email@example.com.
- Tuesday, June 10 | 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 11 | 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. AND 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Team members can access the Blues team headquarters beginning at 6:30 a.m. outside Scottrade Center at 14th & Clark. A light breakfast of fruit will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis in the Blue Note Lounge.
Here are some helpful things to know:
- To access the team headquarters, you must wear your team T-shirt.
- Parking is available for $5 in the Kiel Parking Garage on 15th Street. Click here for additional parking locations.
- We'll have water available, but please bring your own refillable water bottle.
- Stop by the FOX Sports Midwest tent to sign the race banner that will be displayed behind the Blues bench for a game next season.
- 50/50 raffle tickets will be available, with 50% of the proceeds going to benefit Komen. The drawing will be held at 8 a.m.
- 6:30 a.m. - Blues team headquarters opens outside Scottrade Center at 14th & Clark.
- 7 a.m. - Team welcome and survivor recognition
- 7:30 a.m. - Team fundraiser awards announced
- 7:45 a.m. - Team photo in front of Scottrade Center
- 8:20 a.m. - Team members will be lead to the race start line
- 8:30 a.m. - Blues team headquarters closes
- 8:30 a.m. - 5K timed runners start
- 8:45 a.m. - 5K non-timed and 1-mile runners / walkers start