St. Louis Blues / Scottrade Center: A-Z
The Scottrade Center attracts millions of visitors a year from all over the region and across the nation. This area of our website provides some basic information about our arena, including guidelines to review before visiting. If you are looking for any information on the arena which you cannot find on this site, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For all Blues games guests three years of age and older are required to have a ticket. Guests under the age of three may sit in a ticketed guest’s lap. All guests of non-Blues events at Scottrade Center must have a ticket regardless of age.
Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- Scottrade Center reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired
- There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each Guest, per purchase, per valid ID.
- All Guests who appear to be younger than the age of 35 will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages. Acceptable forms of valid United States identification are: Driver's License, Passport, United States Passport Card, State Issued I.D. Card w/ Photo, Military I.D. w/ Photo and Mexican Consular Card.
- Scottrade Center reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of 21 who is observed to be in possession of or consuming alcohol on the premises.
- Scottrade Center and its food and beverage concessionaires will implement ongoing responsible alcohol management training sessions for its serving staff.
- Guests must discard alcoholic beverages prior to exiting the building.
The Scottrade Center reserves the right to change or modify the alcohol policies at any time.
Animals are not permitted inside Scottrade Center unless they are service animals.
Guests wishing to have birthday or anniversary announcements shown on the scoreboard must fill out this online form
or call 314-622-2520 a minimum of 48-hours prior to the event. The Scottrade Center does not have the ability to page guests during events.
Assisted Listening Devices
Assisted Listening Devices are available from the Guest Service Center located on the Plaza concourse at Section 118/119. The devices operate on a FM system. Guests wishing to check out a device must leave a driver’s license or credit card, upon the return of the device in the same condition, the collateral will be returned. Devices are handed out on a first come, first serve basis and are provided free of charge.
For your convenience, three ATMs are located inside of the Scottrade Center. ATMs are located in the atrium at Sections 102, 113, and 120 on the Plaza concourse, and Section 302 on the Mezzanine concourse.
Audio/Video Recording Devices
Audio/Video recording devices are prohibited for all Scottrade Center events unless otherwise noted.
Backpacks / Large Bags / Suitcases
All bags larger than 14" x 14" (i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc.) will be prohibited from entry into the arena.
The Scottrade Center does not distribute or issue backstage passes for any event.
Balloons of any kind are not allowed inside Scottrade Center. Guests with balloons should return them to their car or dispose of them before entering the facility.
Guests are more than welcome to bring a pair of binoculars to the Scottrade Center to enhance overall experience.
Box Office Hours
The Ford Box Office at Scottrade Center is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. When there is an event on Saturday, the box office will open from 10 a.m. through the first 30 minutes of the performance. When there is an event on Sunday, the box office will be open from noon through the first 30 minutes of the performance. For a public on-sale, the box office will be open based on the above information. On weekends with no events, the box office will be closed. Please see the Tickets section
of the website for more information regarding purchasing tickets, on-sale ticket procedures and Ticketmaster locations. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club are accepted. Checks are not accepted. An ATM machine is located at the Box Office for your convenience. Limited temporary parking for ticket buyers is available on Clark Avenue in front of the building.
Camera policies vary by event and are determined solely at the discretion of the show and are subject to change. Scottrade Center defines professional lens cameras as a digital SLR with a detachable lens. A digital SLR camera with a detachable lens will never be permitted at Scottrade Center. For Blues games, concerts, other sporting events, and family shows - pocket sized digital / still cameras are permitted, unless the show has a specific camera policy. Video cameras are prohibited. The usage of tablets such as an iPad/iPad Mini for photos or as a video camera is never permitted. Unauthorized or prohibited photography of an event may result in film or videotape being confiscated by show representatives. In all cases, the resale of photography or video is strictly prohibited. For details regarding the camera policy for a specific event, please call 314-622-2583.
Code of Conduct for Fans / Guests
Scottrade Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
Emergency Contact Information
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue, but in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly and directly with Scottrade Center's guest service center if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a cleanup in their section or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report.
- Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked. We thank you for your cooperation
- Disruptive Behavior
- All Guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected Guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
- Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Placing children on shoulders
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- "Mooning" or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violation of Scottrade Center's event policies
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statues
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters / matches, in the facility bowl
- Attempting to enter the field of play, court, stage or backstage areas without permission
- Throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another Guest / employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, or performers
The Scottrade Center does not have the ability to look up a guest's seat location or to make guest pages. The best way to reach a guest during an event is by contacting them directly via the guest's cellular phone. In an emergency, babysitters or family members may contact the Guest Service Center at (314) 622-5431 with the guest's name and seat location. A Guest Service Team Member will be immediately dispatched to deliver the message to the guest and seat location given.
First Aid Team Members are available at all events to assist any guest with medical needs. There are two first aid rooms located inside of the facility, Plaza First Aid is located behind the Guest Service Center at Section 118, Mezzanine First Aid is located next to the family restroom at Section 324/325. Guests may contact the nearest Guest Service Team Member for directions or assistance to First Aid.
Guest Service Center
The Scottrade Center Guest Services Center is located on the north side of the Plaza Concourse outside Section 118 and is staffed by individuals specially trained to respond to all types of guest inquiries and/or suggestions, including questions, problems, cab requests, stroller/wheelchair check in, lost children and lost/found articles. Team schedules, parking brochures and other information are also available in the Guest Services Center.
Guests With Disabilities
All of us at Scottrade Center look forward to making every visit to Scottrade Center a pleasant and enjoyable one. If you find that you require special assistance during an event, please consult the nearest Scottrade Center Guest Service Host. Please click here for more information about Scottrade Center facilities and services for guests with disabilities or other special needs.
Hockey Etiquette 101 - Guest Rules for St. Louis Blues hockey
The St. Louis Blues / Scottrade Center are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable arena experience. Our staff has been trained to proactively intervene where necessary to help ensure a “Family Entertainment” environment.
- Guests will enjoy the hockey experience free from disruptive behavior, foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests must adhere to the “Stop & Play” rule, which means that guests should remain in the portal of their section until play has stopped before returning to their seat.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit in their ticketed seat and show their ticket when requested.
- The progress of the game will not be disrupted by guests’ actions or unauthorized persons on the ice surface.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- Obscene or indecent clothing will not detract from the guest experience.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
The St. Louis Blues / Scottrade Center appreciate that all guests observe our Hockey Etiquette / Guest Rules while attending events at the Scottrade Center. Working together with our fans to provide a positive experience is our goal. Please contact the nearest usher if for any reason another guest is interfering with your enjoyment of the game.
Guests who choose not to adhere to these Hockey Etiquette / Guest Rules may be in violation of arena rules & policies / city ordinances and are subject to staff intervention, which may lead to ejection and/or arrest.
Inclement Weather Policy
Scottrade Center rarely cancels or postpones events due to inclement weather. Please be advised that tickets for all events are sold on a non-refundable and non-exchangeable basis. This stipulation is clearly marked on each ticket. Should a decision be made to cancel or postpone an event, this information will be posted online as soon as it is determined.
Lost and Found Children
If you become separated from your child during an event please seek the nearest Guest Service Host or Security. When bringing children to an event it is always helpful to make sure that the child has their contact information, ticket or seat location with them at all times.
Lost and Found Items
All found lost items are turned into the Guest Service Center located at Section 118 on the Plaza concourse. Guests may inquire about items at anytime during an event and have their item and contact information logged for easier retrieval when found. After an event, guests may call the Scottrade Center Lost and Found Hotline at (314) 622-5431. All found items are held for 30 days.
Poster & Sign Policy
Our posters and signs policy vary by event and are determined solely at the discretion of the event and are subject to change. For events that allow fans to bring in posters, they can be no larger than 1 foot by 2 foot and cannot include information such as telephone numbers, advertising or website addresses, no obscene/foul language, or otherwise questionable messaging. Blank signs and dry erase boards are also prohibited. The Scottrade Center and its staff reserve the right to confiscate any sign that is in violation of this policy.
The following items may not be brought into Scottrade Center: airhorns, wrapped gifts or items, cans, bottles, coolers, plastic beverage containers, food and beverages, balloons (regular/helium), oversized bags or backpacks, pets (other than service animals), laser pointers/pens, sticks (including those on pennants or flags) or weapons (guns, knives, chains, spikes, projectiles, etc.) of any sort. All purses and bags are subject to inspection upon entering the arena.
Scottrade Center features an equal number of men's and women's rooms, including family restrooms located on the Plaza concourse at Section 119 and the Mezzanine concourse at Section 324.
For safety purposes, all guests entering Scottrade Center will be searched and have their belongings scanned. Scottrade Center reserves the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests, or which are in breach of building policies and/or prohibited items. Any guest who declines to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from the Scottrade Center.
See Something – Say Something
The If You See Something, Say Something™ campaign is a simple and effective program to engage the public and key frontline employees in identifying and reporting indicators of terrorism, crime and other threats to the proper transportation and law enforcement authorities. If you see something, say something! To report suspicious activity, see your nearest Usher or Security Officer, call 1-877-A-THREAT (1-877-284-7328).
Signs / Banners / Flags / Posters
- Unless otherwise specified by teams and/or event officials/management, Scottrade Center welcomes guests bringing small signs, banners, posters and flags inside the building to show fan support during events. The following guidelines relate to these items:
- Item must be related to the event
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
- Item may not be larger than 12" x 24" in dimension
- Item may not obstruct any sponsors/advertisers signage
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by Scottrade Center management
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that mat obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Scottrade Center management
Scottrade Center is a smoke-free facility, but guests wishing to smoke may exit and re-enter the building at the West Plaza Garage Entrance (outside Section 109). Your hand will be stamped prior to exiting and you will not be permitted to re-enter without your ticket. Scottrade Center reserves the right to prohibit exiting and re-entering at certain events. Please see the nearest Guest Service Team Member for directions to the smoking location. Due to the City of St. Louis Smoke Free Air Act, all smoking patrons must be at least 15 feet away from any Scottrade Center entrance. Smokeless electronic cigarettes and similar devices are also prohibited from use inside Scottrade Center.
No loitering, trespassing, soliciting/peddling, resale of tickets, merchandise or other items is permitted on Scottrade Center property without Scottrade Center approval.
Stop in Play policy
Scottrade Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Please be aware of our Stop in Play Policy, which requires guests to refrain from accessing their seats until the puck is no longer in play. This policy enables guests to enjoy an unobstructed view of the game
Strollers are permitted inside of the Scottrade Center. Umbrella style strollers that collapse completely are permitted to be placed under guest's seats during events. Larger strollers must be checked into the Guest Service Center at Section 118/119 on the Plaza Concourse. The Scottrade Center is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen strollers. Strollers may not be left in walkways, on the concourse or in disabled seating areas.
Scottrade Center Event Hotline: (314) 622-5435
Scottrade Center Administrative Office: (314) 622-5400
Guest Service Center (during events only): (314) 622-5431
Guest Service Department (during office hours): (314) 622-5432
Scottrade Center Group Sales: (314 ) 622-5454
Lost and Found Hotline: (314) 622-5431
Ticketmaster: (800) 745-3000 or online at ticketmaster.com
Disabled Seating Information: (314) 622-5420
St. Louis Blues: (314) 622-2500
Metrolink Info: (314) 231-2345
Tickets for Scottrade Center events may be purchased through the Ford Box Office at Scottrade Center, Ticketmaster phone sales, www.ticketmaster.com
and through any Ticketmaster location. These sources are the only authorized ticket-selling agents of Scottrade Center. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets obtained though any other source. Guests must have their tickets on their persons at all times when attending an event.
Scottrade Center offers behind the scenes group building tours by reservation only. Tours are offered Monday through Friday on non-event days only. To inquire about pricing, a specific tour day and other tour information, please call (314) 622-5432.
Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons into the arena. Scottrade Center does not provide weapon lockers and will not check in weapons at Guest Services. Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc. Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the arena or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the arena and may be subject to arrest
Scottrade Center provides wheelchair escorts for guests with limited mobility from any Scottrade Center entrance to the guest’s seating location. Upon arriving at an entrance, please ask a Security Officer for assistance.