• In the 2011 Western Hockey League playoffs, Rattie had nine goals (9-13--22) in 16 games as Portland made it to the WHL Championship. During the regular season, he was second on the team with 12 powerplay goals and fourth with 79 points (28-51--79), helping the Winterhawks finish atop the Western Conference for the first time since 2001.
• He is one of four Portland Winterhawks ranked by Central Scouting -- he is joined by defensemen Joe Morrow (No. 12 ranked) and Tyler Wotherspoon (No. 40 ranked) and regular linemate Sven Baerstchi (No. 7 ranked). In 2010, eight players were drafted from Portland.
• In 2009-10, Rattie was one of eight rookies regularly in the line-up for Portland, recording 37 points (17-20--37) in 61 games. He scored his first career playoff goal against Spokane, in overtime of Game 7, sending the Winterhawks into the second round of playoffs for the first time in four years.
• At the 2010 World Under-17 Challenge, he was the top-scoring Canadian with nine points (2-7--9) in five games competing for Team Pacific.
• He played his minor hockey in Airdrie suiting up for his first hockey team, the Airdrie Sharpshooters, when he was seven. His childhood hockey idol was Doug Weight and if he could invite any three people to dinner he would choose: Patrick Kane, Tiger Woods and Derek Jeter.
NHL Team: Calgary Flames
NHL Player: Jason Spezza
Shootout move: “Forehand, backhand, shelf”
Goal celebration: Fist pump
Video game: MLB ‘10 The Show
Movie: The Strangers
TV Show: Entourage, Jersey Shore
Actor/Actress: Leonardo DiCaprio, Ashley Tisdale
Restaurant: Cactus Club Café
Sport (other than hockey): Baseball
Breakfast food: Cinnamon toast