• In 2012-13, Erne led Quebec in scoring with 44 assists and 72 points (28-44--72) in 68 regular-season games. In 11 playoff games, he tallied 10 points (5-5--10) before the Remparts lost to Rouyn-Noranda in the second round.
• Erne competed for the U.S. at the 2012 Under-18 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament alongside 16 draft-eligible players – he scored five goals (5-2--7) in four games and was named the player of the game in Team USA’s only win against Slovakia.
• He was part of a dynamite rookie trio with the Remparts in 2011-12 that included QMJHL Rookie of the Year Mikhail Grigorenko and fellow draft prospect Anthony Duclair (No. 57-ranked North American skater). The trio combined for 88 goals and 206 points, ranking in the top five all-time for QMJHL rookie trios.
• Erne had 10 goals and 18 points in 45 games with the Indiana Ice as the youngest player in the United States Hockey League (15-years-old) during the 2010-11 season.
• Before making the jump to the USHL, Erne went to California at the age of 13 to play for the Los Angeles Selects alongside fellow draft prospect Eric Comrie (No. 2-ranked North American goalie).
NEXT BIG MOVE IN ERNE’S CAREER WILL BE TO NHL (click here)
“Sweep the ice”
The Big Bang Theory
: “Good Feeling” by Flo-Rida